FairStars CD Ripper is a free powerful software for ripping audio CD tracks to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV formats files on-the-fly. Free CDDB is supported(Querying and Submiting). It supports normalization when ripping, and also support ID3 tag. FairStars CD Ripper also supports playback with its built-in player.
. Rips CD to WMA, MP3, OGG, VQF, FLAC, APE and WAV on-the-fly.
. Supports automatic volume adjustment(normalization) during ripping.
. Supports multiple CD/DVD drivers.
. ID3 tag support.
. Query and submit CD disc information from/to the freedb(the Internet Compact Disc Database).
. Audio Playback control function Support.
. Easy-to-use user-friendly interface(skin support).
» version 1.90 - posted on 2015-05-07
Corrects some errors for WMA encoder, and corrects an error for tag query, and also corrects some other errors.
» version 1.16 - posted on 2007-01-27
Adds the feature of extracting automatically without clicking the start button. and corrects the compatible problem of m3u file, also corrects the error with long title tag.
EULA - End User License Agreement
FairStars Soft License Agreement
FairStars CD Ripper 1.x END-USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
IMPORTANT-READ CAREFULLY: This End-User license Agreement ("EULA") is a legal agreement between you (either an individual or a single entity) and FairStars Soft, for the FairStars CD Ripper SOFTWARE(s) ("SOFTWARE") that is accompanying this AGREEMENT. By installing, copying, or otherwise using the SOFTWARE, you agree to be bound by the terms of this EULA.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE.
(a) Redistribution of Free Copy. You may make copies of the SOFTWARE as you wish; give exact copies of the original SOFTWARE to anyone; and distribute the SOFTWARE in its unmodified form via electronic means (Internet, BBS's, Shareware distribution libraries, CD-ROMs, etc.). You may not charge any fee for the copy or use of the SOFTWARE itself, but you may charge a distribution fee that is reasonably related to any cost you incur distributing the SOFTWARE (e.g. packaging). You must not represent in any way that you are selling the SOFTWARE itself. Your distribution of the SOFTWARE will not entitle you to any compensation from FairStars Soft. You must distribute a copy of this EULA with any copy of the SOFTWARE and anyone to whom you distribute the SOFTWARE is subject to this EULA.
2. RESTRICTIONS. You may not reverse engineer, de-compile, or disassemble the SOFTWARE, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation. You may not rent, lease, or lend the SOFTWARE. You may permanently transfer all of your rights under this EULA, provided the recipient agrees to the terms of this EULA. You may not use the SOFTWARE to perform any unauthorized transfer of information (e.g. transfer of files in violation of a copyright) or for any illegal purpose.
3. SUPPORT SERVICES. FairStars Soft may provide you with support services related to the SOFTWARE. With respect to technical information you provide to FairStars Soft as part of the Support Services, FairStars Soft may use such information for its business purposes, including for product support and development. FairStars Soft will not utilize such technical information in a form that personally identifies you.
4. TERMINATION. Without prejudice to any other rights, FairStars Soft may terminate this EULA if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this EULA. In such event, you must destroy all copies of the SOFTWARE.
5. COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You acknowledge that no title to the intellectual property in the SOFTWARE is transferred to you. You further acknowledge that title and full ownership rights to the SOFTWARE will remain the exclusive property of FairStars Soft and you will not acquire any rights to the SOFTWARE except as expressly set forth in this license. You agree that any copies of the SOFTWARE will contain the same proprietary notices which appear on and in the SOFTWARE.
6. NO WARRANTIES. FairStars Soft expressly disclaims any warranty for the SOFTWARE. THE SOFTWARE AND ANY RELATED DOCUMENTATION IS PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OR MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NONINFRINGEMENT. THE ENTIRE RISK ARISING OUT OF USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THE SOFTWARE REMAINS WITH YOU.
7. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL FairStars Soft OR ITS SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR INDIRECT DAMAGES OF ANY KIND ARISING OUT OF THE DELIVERY, PERFORMANCE, OR USE OF THE SOFTWARE, EVEN IF FairStars Soft HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. IN ANY EVENT, FairStars Soft'S LIABILITY FOR ANY CLAIM, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, OR ANY OTHER THEORY OF LIABILITY WILL NOT EXCEED THE GREATER OF LICENSE FEE PAID BY YOU.